To our Valued Customer & Partners,
As a leading property management SaaS platform provider, ResMan is honored to work with customers and partners across the United States. Despite the uncertainty over the coronavirus (COVID-19), I wanted to personally assure you that ResMan will continue to deliver the same level of service excellence you’ve become accustomed to. And we are taking steps to raise our focus beyond our usual high standards on the health and well-being of everyone associated with ResMan, while also supporting local health officials as they work to contain the virus. Specifically, we are taking the following actions:
For Our Customers
- Training | If you have a scheduled training session, your trainer will reach out within the next five business days to adjust to virtual training sessions.
- Support | Our employees are equipped to seamlessly connect with our colleagues and you in a secure and productive environment while working remotely at any time. We feel confident in our continued ability to serve your business during our regular business hours, Monday – Friday (8 am – 7 pm CT), regardless of our physical work locations. Need help? Our team has your back. Open a live chat from within the Customer Portal, and our experts will be happy to assist you.
- Onboarding | If you are scheduled or currently in the onboarding process, your schedule will remain the same. However, should you need to make any changes, please reach out to your project manager directly, and we will work to accommodate your needs.
- ResMan Edge | We’re pleased to note that our first user conference (ResMan Edge) will still go on as planned in Nashville, TN, October 4-6, 2020. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CDC Guidance | We encourage you to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
For Our Partners
- ResMan Extend Partner Network | We are currently not hosting or visiting partners onsite. All meetings will move to a teleconference. If you have reduced capacity or need to provide alternative contacts to us for partnership initiatives or support, please reach out to email@example.com. Alternatively, we can also be reached for immediate assistance via phone at 888-702-0971.
- Partner Integration Timelines | All previously defined timelines have not changed. We will notify you individually if our established timelines need to change in the future.
- ResMan Edge Sponsorships | We are pleased to continue to welcome sponsors for ResMan Edge and have no plans to cancel this event. Question regarding your sponsorship? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Our Office
- Cleanliness | We have implemented a comprehensive cleaning and sanitizing protocol in our offices that will take place multiple times a day. These steps are in addition to our already industry-leading protocols in place.
- Travel | We are minimizing travel to events, customer sites, and between our offices to ensure that we are not contributing to the spread of this virus in any way. This means, we regretfully will not be showcasing ResMan at many industry events over the next few months or sending individual representation.
- Work from home | We are also doing whatever we can to make sure our staff remain healthy and have the flexibility to stay home if they choose to or need to take care of loved ones.
In short, everything we are doing at ResMan is to make sure we provide the best possible support and safest experiences for you – our valued customers and partners. Please look for more information soon regarding how you can leverage your software to keep you and your residents safe.
We will keep monitoring this situation, and I will follow up with you again if there are any other updates.
Thanks, so much for your time, be well.
Paul Bridgewater | CEO | ResMan